Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Christmas Pictures from Work

Here are a couple pictures from work.

This picture is of course my desk which I totally covered with tissue paper.



And then I thought I would add our work Christmas tree which I helped putting up since I am part of the committee who decorates around the office :)



Last but not least here are some pictures of the car my table made at our work winter party. Here is some background on the way things are set up at my work. We have different areas where people sit and we call those neighborhoods. Then each neighborhood comes up with a name and our neighborhood is called The Hood. Which is why the activity for the winter party was to pimp our cars. So here are the pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FREAKING CUTE!!!! Hey you sorry I haven't called in a while, I am off tomorrow call me when you get a chance....