Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas eve we gather at the Maxwell house for some pretty regular traditions. We normally start around 5:30 with dinner which is always amazing. Then we go caroling as a family to a couple neighbors. This year Brian and I did not attend the caroling session I thought it was too cold and I didn't want to slip on the ice like I did last year. The last and final thing we do before the kids go down to the basement and start a movie is the nativity story. This year Brian was Herod here is a picture of him.

Peter and Sarah were the wise guys aka wise men :)

Liz and Eric were Mary and Joseph

Anna, Emily and I were the angels

Karen was a shepard and Ana and Martha were her sheep

and of course last but not least Cory was the narrator


It was a great night! I can't wait for Christmas eve this year so we can do it all over again :)

No comments: