Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas season is finally here!

Christmas time is actually my favorite time of year. I mean I love Halloween and all with the kids dressing up, but Christmas is even better. I love the feeling in the air. Everyone should enjoy Christmas. If I could I would make Christmas all year long.

The true meaning of Christmas is remembering our Savior Jesus Christ, and it seems everything going on is something Christ would appreciate.


- Giving to others..
- The kindness people show around this time of year.
- All the family time.
- Singing Christmas songs in church. (My favorite)

Christmas around the Maxwell house has started off well. I actually started decorating my office desk 3 days before Thanksgiving. I bet you are thinking hmm Thanksgiving hasn't even happened. I know trust me my fellow co workers were thinking the same thing. I was really excited though :). I did try to decorate our house early too but Brian is a bit of a scrooge no decorating before Thanksgiving. So I ended up decorating on Thanksgiving night. Here are a few pictures of out tree and of course our fire place since we finally have one!


3 comments:

Anderson's said...

Your tree is so pretty. I love Christmas season too. We are coming up this year, so we will see you at Grandma's on Christmas!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

who's the baby stocking for???????/

Wendy said...

Is there something that you are not telling me. Why three stockings? Everything looks beautiful. Love you and hope you have a great Chirstmas