Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The day didn't start off the best. I really wanted to dress up for work but I could not decide on anything. Finally I decided I would be a house wife who is a byu fan. Basically my way of getting away with wearing my pjs to work and also trying to have a halloween costume. Needless to say it wasn't my best idea but hey at least I was comfortable. I have a little slide show from some of the people I work with in there Halloween costume. Just to give you a little idea of what I was up against since I lost the halloween contest. Not that I thought I would win but here you go :)





I only work 4 hours on Friday so it was nice to leave and go home and spend some time with my hubby. We really didn't do to much today except we did try to vote but they told us it would be an hour and half wait so we left. The afternoon just kinda rolled by and then it was night time. I decided to head over to my in-laws since no trick or treaters were going to be coming to my house tonight. So here are a few pictures of Tim and Anna in there costumes!


Anna



Tim

Here is also a picture of me even though I am really not dressed up in anything that cool :) Like I said before I was a Housewife :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I wanted to see a picture of you in your costume.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh I would have voted for you.... so cute....