Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference weekend

It was so great to be able to sit and listen to the words of our Prophet and the speakers the general authorities asked to speak this year. One of my favorite parts was listening to the Primary children sing I love to see the temple. I cried the entire song. It makes me feel so great inside to know how wonderful all those children are and you can tell by the way they sing how much they love our Heavenly Father.

Another thing we do on conference weekend is get together with Brian's extended family. We usually meet at his Grandma Maxwell's house but this year we were at his Aunt Jane's house. It is something they have done for a long time and I hope the tradition continues. I really love to go because it is great to catch up with his family. He has tons of cousins and of course they have kids of there own now. So it is great to hang out with them and there children and of course his aunts and uncles. Well I was going to put up some pictures but they aren't working. So sorry no pictures :(

1 comment:

hanna anderson said...

Thanks for the information on my blog love you guys