Friday, September 6, 2013

We are Having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It all started with my laying on those uncomfortable hospital beds. The ultra sound tech is sitting there and she is going over the different things she is seeing. The first thing she saw was a perfect profile picture of my little boy, Oh how great it was to see him again. If you don't already know we have seen this little guy 7 times now :) The nurse went on saying oh there is a hand, a foot, and then she paused and looked at me. And she was like do you wanna know what you are having and by this time Brian was looking at the other monitor and could already tell what we were having and i told the tech YES! we want to know. When i heard those words come out of her mouth that it is a boy I was so excited I cried! I have been waiting to hear what we were having for a very long time. Oh what a joy that we are bringing this little boy into our family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Boys are wonderful, I should know, I have 4 of them! Congrats again. This will be a wonderful fun adventure for you guys!