Monday, July 9, 2012

Trip to see my sister

I had some extra vacation days so I decided to head to Meridian to see my sister. It was so fun to be up there with my nieces and my sister and brother in law. It had been a long time since I went up by myself to just hang out with them.
The first day I was there I was able to go and see my little niece Ashley at swim practice. I cant believe she is getting so big! She did such a great job in the water. After that we went home and my sister made a really yummy dinner. We actually used pinterest a lot those couple of days because I always wanted to try some of the recipes. I think the first night we made homemade tortillas and then the next morning we did some stuff with bacon and eggs and a biscuit.
The second day we made crafts. It was so much fun doing crafts with my sisters and her girls. They are so fun to hang out with. I only have a couple of pics from the weekend here are a few.
I made this for my inlaws
And this is my sister's dog Macie. She was so super funny :) It was so great spending that time with my family! I do have to say though that my nieces are growing up way to fast! It was so fun to hang out with them.

No comments: