Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Weight watchers

So I have not updated in awhile about weight watchers. I have not really lost that much weight since the last time I updated. Right now I have lost 35 pounds. that is still great I know but the reason for the not losing has nothing to do with stopping it has to do with a pregnancy and a miscarriage. So It goes back to to the end of march that is when i found out i was pregnant. Everything looked good until some blood work before an ultra sound showed that my hcg lvls which are supposed to double every 2-3 days were not going up correctly. I was preparing for bad news. The ultra sound we had early was to confirm the baby was in the correct spot and not in the tube or somewhere else because of my history of ectopic pregnancy. So during this time i was stressing and that is kinda where the weight just kinda stood still. By the 25th of April it was a confirmed miscarriage. So now that has happened we are back on our journey to lose more weight. I am even more determined to lose weight. I need to catch up from not losing anything in april. So bring on may and all that comes with it :).

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about you guys having had another miscarriage. I've only had one, but I know how much your mourn each lost opportunity. I was actually thinking about you this morning and wondering how your weight watchers was coming. I just canceled my account (it's still there for another month though) because I am only 1.5 lbs away from my goal weight! I've lost 22 so far. It really is a lifestyle change and I hope I've learned enough to keep it off. Keep doing it - I'm so proud of you!