Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year!


So I am actually really glad it is a new year. Last year as you can see I didn't blog very much about anything. I just really didn't want to. I know I should have because I like to look back and see what has happened. But it just got to a point where I just couldn't get my self to do it. To tell you the truth I also didn't take as many pictures i normally do because it was like I really didnt want to remember that much of 2011. Not that 2011 was a bad year. It was far from bad. A lot of great things happened in 2011. My husband got a wonderful job, we got mona, and we got a nice new car just to name a few! But of all the years we have been trying for a child this was the hardest of the years. We first had the tubal pregnancy then we had a miscarriage. I was only 5 and 1/2 weeks but it was hard to get through those moments. I know I am a stronger person to have gone through these things. So what I am trying to get at is I really hope we have a better year in those regards.

Now to 2012. I am actually really excited to see what this year brings. Brian and I have started weight watchers and I am really anxious to see how it goes. So I will definetly keep you all updated on how it works for us. There is not much else to report on our end. But I do hope to be better with bloggin this year!

1 comment:

Anderson's said...

i am glad to see you are blogging again! i ahve missed your updates!