Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Christmas Time!



That wonderful time of year is finally upon us! It is Christmas time :) I am already loving it too! The lights are up outside, there is snow on the ground and it is time for us to remember the Savior's birth. I love this time of year so much because you get to spend so much time with family. I love to give, bake, and sing Christmas carols. I just love everything :) Can you tell? This year we decided not to put a tree up because of Izzy she just gets into everything. But I have totally decorated my house. All i need to do it put up some lights outside. But tonight was a great night because we got to help the Maxwell family pick out there Christmas tree. This year was actually the first year I have ever picked out a tree. When I was growing up we had to have fake ones because my mom is allergic to pine. Then i found out my junior year I was too. So i have to have a fake tree too. It was a blast going out there and we even put on Santa hats :) here is a pic hope you all enjoy!

No comments: