Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


So I just finished the 6th Harry Potter book. I really enjoyed this book a lot. I am so glad that I am taking the time to read these books because the movies just are not doing the books justice. I have learned so much more then I have ever learn by just watching the movies. I think I really need to read more. Now that I have the last book left I am kinda excited to actually have it finished before that movies comes out. Well here I go to the next book I hope to finish soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Haven't ever read one of those books, but hope to some day....You looked gorgeous in your governor's ball get up!! How fun! I haven't checked in with you for a while hope all is well:)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Harry Potter. I think you may have convinced me to grab one of the books right now...