Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th We Will Remember

Today is September 11th I can not believe it has been 9 years since those planes flew into the world trade center. I remember that day so well. I was sleeping and the phone woke me up and someone on the other line told me that a plane flew into the world trade center. I was like ok and I said I would tell my mom. So I told my dad and of course we didn't think anything of it because it could have just been an accident. So I went back to bed. About an hour later I woke up and all the tvs in the house were blasting with America Under attack! I was like what is going on? It turned out that another plane crashed into the other tower of the world trade center. And it was terrorist who had done it. There was also another plane out there that hit the pentagon too. And also one more that didn't end up hitting anywhere because the people on the plane was able to get it to crash instead of it intended destination to which i recall was supposed to be the white house. It was a very long day I remember. I also remember watching tv and watching all the footage of people jumping out the towers it was a very horrific sight all I wanted to do that day was cry because so many people had lost there lives. Here are some tribute videos I found that I thought I would post so we can all remember.









No comments: