Friday, August 13, 2010

6 Year Wedding Anniversary!



this is one of my favorite pics from the reception in texas!



Wow how time flies. I can't believe it has been 6 years. But i guess if you are with the one you are supposed to be with that it how it is supposed to feel. I am even more in love with my husband now then I was when we got married. He does so much for our family and he is a great provider and I know one day he is going to be a wonderful father. I honestly don't know what I would do with out him in my life.
We had a great night together. First he came home with some beautiful roses which are pictured above :) and then we went to Ruby river which is the best steak house in Utah! We both got the rib eyes and then they were so nice to give us free dessert for our anniversary! It was a great evening and I cant wait to have many more down the road!

here is the pic of the yummy dessert!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple!

Anderson's said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun seeing you guys in Cali