Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July



The one thing I love about the 4th of July is the fireworks!



I always look forward to the 4th because it is kinda the middle point of the summer. This year really hasn't been too hot which has been great. But that does not mean that it won't get hotter. I am not a big fan of hot weather even though I did live in Houston for 15 years maybe that is why I don't like hot weather anymore :) So now to the 4th of july. We ended up going to Brian's parents house for breakfast and it was so yummy! Then that night went went to his Aunt Nancys house for dinner and fireworks. It is always fun to see Brian's cousins. They have the cutest kids so I of course had to take pictures! Here are a couple of them :)


Here is Macy isn't she so cute!


Here is Cohan



Here is Andi and Brooklyn



And then here are some more pics I took too :)

Here is Liz and Eric




and here is Karen and Cory




We really did have such a great time with the family. To bad it had to end. Well I hope everyone else had a wonderful 4th!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the fireworks too, as long as I am not doing them or getting blown up by them. All the kids are cute. I hope you get to have one soon. They are a great joy.