Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

So today is Brian's 28th birthday. Brian and I both had to work but we were able to go out to dinner with his friends to celebrate. Here is a picture of everyone but me since I was the one who took the picture!


Jared, Greg, Brian, Liz, Ellie, Jacob, Lance, and Josh



The just Brian and I

We had a really great time. And it was nice to have all his friends there. Also we went to Brian's parents house on Sunday to celebrate so here are a few pictures from there!

Waiting for the cake!

Blowing out the candles!

Lucky Brian he was able to have 2 days of a birthday!

Night all
Rachel

3 comments:

Anderson's said...

Tell Brian Happy Birthday!

Chambers Clan said...

I do remember you. That is so fun that you're in UT! I've been telling Veronica that we should do a get together with all the displaced Texans! It would be fun to catch up. Congrats four years late! Thanks for finding me:)

Melissa said...

Hi Rach! I am just catching up on your blog and it looks like things are going great! I didn't know you've been married for 4 years! your video was so cute. Your anniversary is around the same time as Michael and I's. That is so great your husband is almost done with school. You guys are accomplishing so much. We should do girls night soon! miss ya!