Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Trip To West Yellowstone!

Back in July we had our Maxwell extended Family Vacation. It was so much fun. We drove up on Thursday with Peter who is Brian's older brother. It was really fun talking and hanging out with him in the car. The next day we went and took a tour of Yellowstone so I thought I would add some pics from there.










This was right when we first got into the park. this bison was just walking down the street and stopping traffic. He also looked like he had been attacked because the top of his back had a huge chunk taken out of him.


These are some pictures of old faithful. It was pretty nice but as I have been told it is not as good as it used to be. Still shoots high but I wanted to see more.





These are pictures of some waterfalls in Yellowstone. They were so pretty. I loved being there a lot all the fresh air and of course being with the family. It was a great Vacation. I can't wait til the next one.

Well I better go for now.

Rachel

No comments: